Have you ever struggled with posing newborns on your poser/beanbag? Not sure how work is supposed to flow, or what to put under all the fabric? What about those adorable snuggly mom and baby poses we are in awe over? Come watch and work along side me in a full day mentoring workshop!
It's all hands on, I will guide you along the way. You will learn how to get those cute tooshy bum up poses, side poses, taco/womb pose and more.
Mom + Baby
Using Props with Baby
1:1 Mentoring in Studio- $450.00
Learn how to and minimal posing
- Safety, how to pose baby properly
- What goes under the poser fabrics
- How to pose mommy+daddy+siblings
- Using props
- Some wrapping techniques
- Tips on how to sooth baby
What's required for 1:1 mentoring
- +need to know basic knowledge of photoshop/lightroom
- +know how to use manual mode on your camera, ISO+f/stop
- +at least a prime lens (50mm 1.8 will do as well) 50mm 1.4, 35mm 1.4
- +learn how to create an easy and efficient workflow
Our studio is full of delicate handmade props from vendors all around the world. We do ask you not to bring your own props, this is for you to learn.
Maternity 1:1 Mentoring- $250.00
- Learn how to properly pose mom+dad+siblings
- How to's with gowns (such as gown flips)
- You must have at least a prime lens (85mm 1.4 is a good portrait lens)
Maternity locations will depend on weather of course but we will learn outdoors this is not in studio
*All mentoring sessions depend on if we can find a model or if I have a newborn/maternity coming up for you to shoot along with me and be hands on.
As an additional bonus, you will receive a 15+ page handbook full of tips and vendor information.