Category Archives: Birth Story

Welcome to the world Connar James!

Every single birth each time I get to attend, it reminds me of how much life is so incredibly precious. Sydnee and Will contacted me several months back to document a very special day in their lives. I’ve never had a mom who went all out for her birth, but I am glad she did because this mom is super gorgeous.

The week seem to drag on for her, the anticipation of getting her membranes stripped and hoping for birth. Monday February 13th, 2017 Sydnee went in to her doctors to get her membranes stripped. She had hoped to meet little Connar that night, especially with her husband Will being a first time father. He stayed by her side. But all the while, contractions did intensify, Sydnee was left with the hospital telling her to go home. We stayed near by in a hotel just in case little one decided to make his appearance.

Tuesday, Sydnee walked as much as she could to try and bring on Labor. By Wednesday, the hospital told her to come back and be admitted that morning. The excitement to meet little Connar was growing. Once we got inside a room, Syndee was checked vaginally where she was told she was almost 4cm dilated. We were making progress! As they gave her pitocin, she started feeling more and more contractions, they broke her water about 11:40 a.m. that morning.  Contractions didn’t take long to hit harder. Thanks to Will, her husband… she knew when they were hitting.

As contractions become more frequent and stronger, by 5cm Syndee decided to get an epidural. It shouldn’t be long now before her and Will get to meet their beautiful little boy.

As labor approached, the nausea set in. The more intense contractions became and  the more Sydnee felt exhausted. There’s so much that goes into labor with the body, the anxiety of meeting your little one, and the exhaustion you feel as you get closer to seeing him. Sydnee’s birth team was really attentive towards her needs, our nurse Heather was amazing.

Get ready, because here he comes! Sydnee was dilated to 9cm by 4:45p.m.! She’s ready to go.

Congratulations Sydnee and Will, baby Connar James Dailey is just gorgeous! He was born at 5:15p.m and is 7lbs 0oz, 18 3/4 long!

Daddy was just proud!

February 15, 2017 the world welcomed a precious baby boy

IPS Monitor Verses TN Monitor

Holy crap, I have never in my life been so blown away on how images can look. As a photographer we constantly obsess about color in our images. White balance is everything! Remember that
blue and gold/black gown that was a big topic in the media about a year ago? That was just because of lighting and white balance. The correct color of it was blue and black but the light in
the room set the white balance off, causing the image to look blue and gold. Okay Okay so our monitors when we edit and what we see in our camera is kind of the same thing. In our camera we set
the white balance, I use what’s called KELVIN. Usually the colors are right, but for a while now a few people have told me that my screen had a purple/blue hue to it.

It drove me nuts, I thought it had looked normal, in fact my prints were coming out normal. But, when I went to edit a session suddenly I found myself having a difficult time with colors. Spending nearly six hours on one image which is ridiculous! And then my entire tower had pretty much died. The hard drives were full, my graphics card needed updating but it couldn’t due to the lack of memory my computer had, it couldn’t update the drivers for my graphics card. It was lagging and just plain old. So I bought a gaming computer that had a high power graphics card, and tons of memory. Plus a few extra hard drives and that’s when I came across IPS Monitors.

In short Definition a TN monitor is actually the most common one and older one, but the worst. They are great for gaming purposes, but they are really bad for photographic use and shouldn’t even be considered. A Twisted Nematic (TN) panel can actually bring a lot of brightness when combined with LED backlighting. So even when we calibrate it, the colors are still going to be off.

There are a few bad things bad about the TN monitors. For one bad color reproduction and the second is the terrible viewing angles, as the colors will wash out when you view the monitor from the sides, above or below. TN panels also often operate with 6-bit or 8-bit, which is often just 6-bit with FRC and not true 8-bit. They can not show the 24-bit color range that most GPU’s offers you. (this is why graphics cards are important when choosing which monitor you get).

IPS stands for In Panel Switching, Most IPS monitors are either 8-bit with support for 16.7 million colors or 10-bit with support for 1.07 billion colors. 8-bit with FRC (frame rate control). Meaning they are able to reproduce colors far better than TN monitors. The colors will not be washed out or shifted either when viewed from the angle, which is another very good benefit of IPS-type monitors.

IPS-type monitors can cost, but you can find one affordable. With our photo editing we do, we need one at least over 24 inches (27 is better). So to sum it up, choose a monitor that has either an IPS, PLS or AHVA panel as they mostly produce close to 100% to the sRGB color gamut. The best photo editing monitor will have an IPS panel of some kind. If you find one that does 99%sRGB and can switch to 1998 Adobe sRGB that would help a lot too. Most of us do not edit in Adobe 1998, it’s a huge huge color difference, especially with all the printers (which tend to be only sRGB)

When I learned about the color in the monitors, I found that my editing did look way way off. I did some comparisons to show how much they were off. Because my old TN monitor had the blue hues to it, I spent so much time taking it out of the images (when the images most the time were right on point with white balance/color), that it then turned my images ‘orange’ or in other words in our world… WARM. Blue is ‘cool’ and orange is ‘warm’.

That is a huge difference between the two. So when looking for the right monitor, definitely choose IPS! (Excuse the messy work area!)

Birth of Savannah Breann

Birth is my absolutely most favorite to photograph, when moms eyes first meet her little one, when dad first gets to hold his little one. Could there really be any more heart warming moments! Which brings us to the Birth of Savannah Breann.

This birth was a lot of fun, what? Birth fun? Yes, actually it was. Michelle happened to be our contest winner for a free birth. However, when I met Michelle and her husband, I knew I loved them from the start! Her husband, being Navy had to go back to school and finish all the way back to Virginia, of course right when Michelle was due! Her due date was April 21st 2016. Her husband graduated April 22nd, meaning he could drive down to Navarre Florida to be with this wife and hopefully see the birth of his first daughter.

So did he make it? Well it was an intense week to say the least, we wanted little Savannah to actually be late for her birthday! Contractions set in, and we were all on pins and needles. Is this it!!!??? When Ryne, her husband isn’t here?

Well, actually no. In fact, Savannah didn’t want to come out now, over 6 days overdue! April 26th, we head to the hospital so we can hopefully get to meet her.


Welcome little Ms. Savannah Breann. A big thank you to an amazing doula that I enjoyed working along side with, Sabrina with Lucina Gentle Birthing. What an amazing person to work along side with!

We all took turns in guessing the weight, time and size of Ms. Savannah. Well, Sabrina won!

1:58a.m. April 227th, at 6lbs 12oz and 19 1/2 inches long… she was born. The cord wrapped around her little head six times, but she was perfectly healthy!


Reverse Lens Macro

Years back I was told you can reverse your lens to achieve beautiful macro shots. Assuming you didn’t own EF-S 60MM
F/2.8 MACRO USM. Which I drool over. Secretly I want it. Anyways, you can easily reverse your lens on your camera. Just please be very careful doing this.


The first step is to buy a ‘reverse’ ring for your specific lens. I have a 50 1.4mm and needs a 52mm thread ring (and filter size). So that’s the reversal ring I need  for my lens.

The first step is to take the lens off the camera. This is where you need to be very careful, the silver part is the electrical contacts and if they are damaged, the lens won’t work correctly when it attaches back to the camera. The next step is to take the ring and attach the part with the ‘red’ dot to the actual camera. Match red dot to red dot for it to connect.

The other part of the ring, you attach to the top of the glass, kind of like you would a ‘filter’. Then you attach the two together, this will make your lens backwards. This does expose the electrical contacts but again you need to be very careful with those.

Because the lens is technically not attached to the camera, it cannot auto focus or manual focus. You have to get close to the object you are wanting to photograph to catch the macro part. By turning the lens around, it’s basically (technically) a large magnifying glass.

Your settings, since I shoot in manual you can only set the ISO and the Kelvin. It’s challenging to get the right settings for this type of macro. But the images it creates are artistic texture types of images.

There is going to be field blur though because you cannot focus on your subject too much. However here are some macro shots of a rose, pamphlets, and wool.

A Surrogacy Story…..

Sometimes when making something so precious, beautiful and unique, it takes an extra helping heart. There are many couples around the globe who each day are faced with challenges in becoming parents, or growing their family. Infertility is on the rise, and it’s something that is often not spoke about. Some mothers’ cannot carry children due to complications of the womb, and some couples experience a rollercoaster to parenthood.

There are mothers who are stepping up and willing to help these couples who cannot conceive. Surrogate Mommies. Now this may seem like a scary journey for some, but for others, it’s giving someone else the opportunity to have their family.

Recently I decided to document a journey locally, and give knowledge to those who have questions, or who want to know what it’s like. I will photograph this journey from start to finish on this blog. I will let you see what I see with my eyes.  Every emotion is poured into this, tears, happiness, and the look when the birth parents meet their little.

Meet Larah, who’s a mother of two little beautiful girls. Larah became a surrogate to help a family who can’t conceive.

I became a surrogate because I love being pregnant and decided since I’m done having babies I should help a family who can’t.  I am very excited and can’t wait to actually be pregnant.

On 12/21/2015 Larah and her family signed their contract and started their first dose of Lupron Injections. Lupron is a hormone that dramatically lowers estrogen levels. Larah was given birth control pills to synchronize her cycle with the birth mother. Usually about two weeks into this stage, that’s when Lupron is taken by Larah. Larah stops her set of birth control pills starting 12/23/2015.

Larah’s cycle will start while on Lupron, and then the dose is normally decreased by half, as she starts adding the estrogen replacement to the mix. Which will also be documented.

12/22/2015 I was there for her second shot of Lupron.


The image above is when Larah was numbing the area that the Lupron shot will go into.

Lupron doesn’t hurt at all if you ice it first you don’t even feel it

Once the area was pretty numb Larah prepared the Lupron.

This whole process took about 15 minutes for her to do.

December 29th 2015, Larah had started Delestrogen. Which rapidly enhances the estrogen in the system. Unfortunately I was sick with the flu, so I missed her fist dose, along with some  blood work (but we will be making this up). Her second dose of Delestrogen I did capture. So far the only side effects are bloating. But this 18 gag needle, ouchy. The spot was numbed at first. The Delestrogen is an oil base so it’s a lot thicker than the Lupron. Therefore Larah said it is best to put it in between a heating pad.

Her amazing husband administered the shot. Slowly injecting it in her left butt cheek.  (These were taken second dose December 31st, 2015)


1/6/16 Larah went for her Ultrasound today to check the thickness of the endometrium lining, and her follicles. Her lining is pretty good (thanks to the Delestrogen (which thickens the lining) at 11mm thick. Her fresh transfer from the birth parents is just 12 days away now!


There was no blood work today, but I am pretty sure according to her schedule she gets blood work next week. She will continue to take the Delestrogen, and sometime next week start on the Progesterone. Getting close!

Win A Free Birth Story

Tiny Bear Photography-Birth and Newborn Photographer is giving away in the spirit of the New Year, and New Beginnings a Free Birth Story.  One beautiful expecting family will receive this precious gift of a lifetime.

Here’s an opportunity to have your Birth Story captured in a journalistic style. Life is such a precious gift, and I am so glad we can celebrate it together!

It’s been such a wonderful year, I have been blessed so much. I remember having my last little boy, suffering from secondary infertility and recurrent losses, we never thought it would happen .

Out of all this we ended up with a gorgeous little who is now 5! I had my own birth photographer during my cesarean section. I look back at those memories and I melt, I smile, I love and adore what images she had captured. I want to offer back entering the New Year, with amazing positive vibes.

Enter to win this amazing opportunity.

This is the first time ever. To enter please see below.

Be sure to read the contest rules, and details.

[RF_CONTEST contest=’1224′]

Winner Of Free Birth

The Sun Always Shines

About the middle of September I decided move from the town we had lived in for the last seven years. It took many nights of tears, and sadness to realize that the boys and I needed a more positive and uplifting environment. I love my careers that I have chosen, so with a lot of thought we decided to move.

The house was packed in less then two weeks, well most of it. A few beautiful girlfriends and I said our goodbyes, and it was hard. The studio was something a close girlfriend and I had painted together before she passed away. So it meant a lot to me. But I also knew that we were going to thrive for our future. It took a few days to find a location that I thought would fit us. I think at one point I refused to look, out of frustration for a day.. .. I know only one day!

We found a place, and within 3 weeks of deciding to leave, we did. The fourth day here, and I have met some amazing ladies, saw the most beautiful sunset in my life, experienced tons of rain and wind, unpacked, settled, and now the studio and office are back up and running. Now we’ve been here seven days, and it’s more amazing than I ever thought.

We are beyond happy here, everything is so beautiful, so many positive vibes!  Small businesses are really big here, so I am ecstatic to get started.

Now we just need to find ourselves an assistant. Which will include the following duties; handing props/wraps/tiebacks/outfits to me, gathering up the used/dirty outfits, wraps, backdrops from littles session, sometimes soothing baby/holding baby, helping parents pose, making parents comfortable from time to time- (this is a team effort also with myself). Pay is discussed, however first initial little in the studio-performance will be based on pay. There will also be a no compete contract.  Please understand that our littles mean a lot to us, and newborn safety is a huge priority. Email for more information.



An art that will always be in my soul

First, I want to say thank you to those who have stood behind me in this business. I seem to have a lot of support from past clients, and present. My business partner Jessica has become my photography soul mate over the last few months. It’s grown into a close friendship, and out of that I have three more close friends.

I chose photography as my outlet from the daily routine. I wasn’t a girl who had studied it, or had my father give me a camera. I was that girl who thought it was the perfect way for me to escape a routine that I fell into. I did have an agenda behind it though. I have met thousands of couples over the last seven years who cannot conceive, or some who have had multiple losses. With each couple, and each story it doesn’t get easier. I’ve watched couples fall apart, hurt, be angry, and feel every emotion they could because once deemed infertile, it costs a lot of money to get the family you want.  I know the costs behind it, I’ve watched it too many times. So I was going to use the photography to fund the fertility. Couples who have to spend $2,000.00 in ARTS per cycle, well I wanted to help them. I help couples conceive around the globe, but I can’t help them once they’ve been hit with infertility. I can only be there for them for support.

But, this meant I had to actually be good at photography before I could expect anyone to invest in me.  I knew what I wanted to photograph, and that was giving life. For years I photographed for free, only they had to purchase prints if they wanted. Meanwhile, with each little, and each workshop, each mentoring session… I had to improve my skills. It was art I had started to create. I would dream about it, and soon I had so many props it became overwhelming.

About this year I had decided that I should start charging for my work, my time, and my talent. I still had some things to work on, but I knew it would come in time.

In March of 2014 I started selling things around the house that I do not use, baby items left over from my last child. That’s when I listed items on a community group called Baby and Maternity Swip Swap on facebook. A woman named Amber Vollenweider commented on a highchair I had for sale. She private messaged me that she wanted to come pick up the highchair after her daughter got out of school.  A woman in a van showed up with a few children, picked up the highchair and thanked me so much. While she was here she saw the studio I have, and stated that I had a lot more things that what her personal photographer does. She told me her photographer was Jessica Gray Photography. Then she saw how I am a Fertility Coach, told me her aunt might want to speak to me. So I gave her my business card. The conversation is here from Amber Vollenweider.

A month passes, and a woman named Melissa Canales pops up on the caller ID. She said to me “Hey girl it’s me, I picked up the high chair from you. I was wondering if you can meet with my aunt and I for Fertility issues”.  I was honestly confused thinking that I had just gotten the names mixed up on who was who.

Melissa and her family came to my office..yes this was the same girl who had picked up the high chair. We then started some fertility things for her and her aunt. After this Melissa Canales added me on my personal facebook page. She had then gotten pregnant.

February 12th 2015, Melissa Canales had contacted me wanting me to do a boudoir maternity session for her husband. She had wanted to make him a calendar. Melissa at the time was eight months pregnant. She also wanted birth, and newborn. Since she was my first package deal, I told her $400.00 for all. A retainer of half is due up front.

I met with Melissa the morning of February 12th for her shoot. Once I arrived to her home I asked her to sign the contract. She then said we can do it after the shoot. We then got started about 20 minutes later. The shoot was about an hour and a half long. After the shoot  I had the contract at hand, one copy for her and one for myself. She signed both contracts. Said she would pay me some money once she picks up her children from school.

After she picked her daughter up that day, Melissa had paid me $60.00 of her balance towards her session package. She had asked that the images be edited that evening since she wants to create that calendar. I edited each image that night. Since it was a calendar I knew it was 12 images, which I had put in the gallery for her to download. I also took my watermark off those images so she could print them for her calendar. I also made a disc for her and gave it to her Valentine’s day morning February 14th.

February 19th I received a message from Melissa telling me that she was going to be induced. I went to Ormond, and met with Melissa and her family. I was then told that she would be induced on the 20th, the following day. So I drove back home.

February 20th, I drove to Melissa’s house about 7:30am. I met both Melissa and her husband at the hospital for induction. Once in the room, we waited. I still have not received payment at this time, but I felt since I was already committed to this client I would photograph her birth.  We had conversations, and one of them was “My friends Amber Vollenweider is having a VBAC birth but she’s in Orlando, I told her to contact you. She’s a private person so she doesn’t have a whole lot on her facebook page since her husband and her are in a nasty divorce.”This made me start thinking if this Amber person was even real? Then I thought back to when I had sold items back in 2014, and who really showed up at my door.

15 hours later, and Melissa had a little baby girl. February 21st, after birth I stayed for two hours to photograph bonding between family and new baby. I headed back home about 4am that Saturday morning.

Because littles uncurl before they are ten days old I had wanted her little girl in prior. However, there were some issues with Jaundice, so we scheduled her daughter for March 4th.

March 3rd, even though still no payment had been made I still photographed her baby. Unfortunately that day was not an easy day, as Melissa had brought all her children to the studio/my home. Her two youngest children destroyed some of my son’s toys, destroyed my home and beat up my 4 year old. My husband who had been here, along with my newborn assistant was floored. Due to her two youngest children screaming, her daughter wouldn’t sleep or settle, I was only able to get just a few images of her daughter. However during this time, Melissa kept telling me her friend ‘Amber’ from Orlando wanted to come down to meet me (even though I figured out the two are the same persons). Melissa also told my assistant and I, that a Jessica Gray Photography was at her house just now trying to ‘recruit’ newborns and wanted to take business from me.

Melissa had wanted to come back a day later without her children so I can get more images. I did agree. So March 5th  Melissa came back, and I was able to finish the session and get the images she had wanted.

That particular weekend on the 7th of March I had another newborn from a vendor. This vendor and I exchanged services. I received some beautiful newborn props. I was extremely ecstatic.

Once I posted my clients images on my facebook page, Melissa had wanted more photos of her daughter photographed since she saw the new props I had. However, because I still hadn’t received payment I declined.

My contract does state that until balance is paid in full, no design work will be performed. However, I had put Melissa’s newborn images on my gallery April 14th. Which became active April 14th when she paid me the $100.00 towards her session dues. She logged in the gallery. I keep my galleries active for 10 days.

And then March 12th, the mysterious ‘Amber‘ contacted me.

April 14th, Melissa came to my home with $100.00 towards her session balance. She was given a receipt. During this time Melissa proceeded to tell me that a girl named ‘Lexy’ (who apparently is another photographer in our area was at her daughter’s birthday party that last weekend) saying how horrible my images were and my edits look like ‘dead babies’. Then said that her and her husband got angry and kicked Lexy out of their house. I shrugged my shoulders and posted something on my facebook page about People who can do, and people who can’t criticize (seen here).

The following day April 15th, I received a private message on my photography facebook page. It was from someone named Lexy. Lexy claimed that I was telling people she was out of business. I told her that was untrue and I have no idea what she is speaking about. Then I told her that a girl named Melissa told me that SHE was speaking bad about my photography work. That’s when we both confirmed that Melissa had told this girl Lexy things, and then myself things to get us both into a fight. The conversation is here.

It took me a few to think about what to do with this situation. I know I didn’t want Melissa on my personal facebook page, as at this point there does not need to be a friendship. So come April 16th, I deleted Melissa off my personal facebook page.

April 17th I then started receiving threats from Amber Vollenweider, AKA Melissa Canales. At this point no payment has been made towards Melissa’s package.

Once that threat was made, I had blocked Melissa Canales from contacting me through facebook. That’s when all the threats, and harassment started. I was blasted on most the swip swap posts on facebook for our community, I was emailed harassing emails (Here) and (here), (and here is the contracts here and here) and my husband had been text messaged nasty messages that I was ‘cheating’ on him (those are all saved to an SD card). We kept the text messages and they’ve been printed out… however the entire timeline of the case is here.  Melissa also created Fake accounts along the web, one which is named Britney Miler, to leave me bad reviews.

All of this that had transpired caused me to contact Jessica of Jessica Gray Photography. We had actually met the day of Melissa’s first boudoir maternity session. Her and I had lunch together. So I figured we should meet again, this way I can confront her on Melissa’s allegation of her trying to take business from me. To which Jessica said this wasn’t true.

May 4th, I had met with the next person who is starting the harassment. Cassandra Smith, at 7:20pm. Cassandra and her step father Mike showed up together, and we all sat in my office. The two had recently been involved in the Melissa ordeal, as Melissa had contacted Cassandra at one point to tell her that she shouldn’t do business with me. Cassandra and Mike both raved about how beautiful my images were and how much they would love to hire me. I drew up a proposal (All Momma Bold), and handed Mike the contract so he could look it over.  Mike stated that he would be the one to pay for her sessions that she wants.

After the meeting took place, Cassandra and I spoke a lot through facebook. We got to know each other pretty well. She too was on my personal facebook page.  Cassandra kept sending me images of gowns that another local photographer puts her clients in. As it was planned that I was to photograph her maternity session. She fell in love with several gowns, unfortunately these gowns cost over $175.00 a piece. I would have had to of had payment first before I could purchase one for her.

June 13th, Melissa made another fake account Britney Miler contacting Jessica warning her not to work with me.

June 16th Cassandra messaged me and told me that a friend surprised her with a maternity shoot for her portfolio and didn’t want me to think she went to someone else, as she still wanted me to photograph her. At this time I still have not received a signed contract for commitment nor did I receive any payments. So I was unsure of what exactly is supposed to happen since she was due in a months time.

June 30th, we had discussed payment plans even if it was ’25 dollars a pop’ because she wanted to still hire me. At this time no commit has been made still.

July 12th, Cassandra really wanted maternity pictures, her words were “Just a quick sesh“. I still do not have a contract signed, and no discussion of payment. However I knew she really wanted them done, and I really thought I could trust their word. So I went over to her house and shot her maternity at Washington Oaks beach.

I had most the images from her Maternity edited by July 13th. In messages she told me she loved them, both her, her husband, and her father said they loved them. I was really glad too since I used a new lens.

July 18th, I was asked by Mike to email the contract to him so he can handle payment for the pictures. So I did.

July 19th, I was invited to hang out with Cassandra and her family. Her step father came into town for the birth since she was getting closer to dilation, and  had rented a place on the beach. I was honored to be honest.  I met her at her house, and we all drove over there. During this time towards the end of the night Mike had brought up the contract, said he had lost it, and would like to look at it again. Sadly I didn’t have one on me at the time though.

July 21st, Mike contacted me and said it didn’t go through. So I put the entire contract online, on my website. I sent him the link and the password to my contract.

July 22nd, Cassandra went into labor.

July 25th, I messaged Cassandra and asked her if she was up for her son’s newborn session on Tuesday July 28th, this would make him 7 days old. I scheduled them for 9:30am in the morning, to which Cassandra agree’d. I then messaged Mike to let him know as well, but also before I get the little guy in the studio I needed the contract signed and payment.

July 26th, I sent Mike a paypal invoice of $675.00. As to which was never paid.

July 27th, I messaged Cassandra and asked if she could get her dad to sign the contract and payment. She told me he was working on it. This is our conversation here.

July 28th, Cassandra never showed up for her newborn session.

Between the dates of July 29th, and August 5th Cassandra continued to message me wondering if her step father had signed the contract or made payment. I continued to tell her no, as I can see who logs into my contract online and who doesn’t. August 5th it was explained again how many images were to be given for birth, and that I need contract to be signed. This can be viewed here.

August 12th, this was the last time I had heard from Mike as he apologized for not getting back with me. Here is our conversation.

I had received numerous messages from Cassandra apologizing for her step father still not reviewing contract or paying the session fee. However the last message I did receive from Cassandra was September 3rd, which can be viewed here.  Which had asked me to still try and photograph her son, even though he wasn’t under 10 days old. At this time I STILL have not  had the contract reviewed, or signed, and payment STILL was not received.

I never answered Cassandra back, as I was really hurt at the fact that she would still ask for images to be taken without payment, or even without the contract being signed. This was the exact same thing Melissa had done with me.

September 18th, Cassandra messaged Jessica (her and I became business partners) saying how unprofessional I was, and how I took precious moments from her and ran with them. For the last 5 months I have been asking for payment and the contract to be signed. Multiple times I asked Mike if there were ANY concerns. Not once was I ever confronted with anything. It was then September 18th, I took Cassandra off my personal facebook.

September 18th, Cassandra had messaged Melissa Canales complaining about my services. Melissa Canales decided to message Jessica (my business partner) telling her that my husband was a registered sexual predator (which is false, he is not), and how I did have done what I did to her to Cassandra and 5 other people. It was at that point, as Jessica and I were sitting across from each other, that I blocked Cassandra from contacting me.

I did call the cops, and the cops had called Melissa telling her she had the wrong guy. They proceeded to tell her that she could face stalking charges if she keeps this up, her response was “What about my friends”, the officer told her to make the right call.

At first I felt as though Cassandra was a true genuine person. However after piecing all this together, I figured out that neither her, nor her father ever had the intentions of paying me. Unfortunately though this entire mess has caused a huge rift.

Cassandra, Melissa and her friends (one which I will not name) has now messaged my current clients, future clients, and past clients discrediting my family, my business name, and myself.

My husband is a CDL truck driver, we own our own company. And unfortunately no one is smart enough to put two and two together. When you have a CDL your record has to be clean, you can’t even have a DUI on it.  But because this was a way to detour clients away from my business, and destroy my family, Melissa Canales still hasn’t stopped. Being accused of a Sexual Predator is a serious accusation, especially since Melissa and her friends are blasting this around town and messaging my clients this. This isn’t just a complaint or them trashing ME as a person, but they are tearing my entire family apart. My own husband refuses to be home or even near any of my clients here ever again because of this accusation.

I appreciate everyone’s support in all of this mess. I do apologize to those who are involved, I had no idea that two girls were going to be like this. I thought that Melissa had moved on after she paid me finally and received her images. I also thought that Cassandra would have never of done this. As you can see multiple times her step father was told on how many images she would receive for her birth, Cassandra was also told how many images she would receive.

And if either of them had viewed my contract, both would have seen how many images were received for birth. But my contract was never logged into, or viewed. Both girls have tried so hard to discredit and destroy my family as they did not get what they wanted, free images and free sessions.

I am not quitting photography, but because of these two I have lost my passion and creativity for something so beautiful, that they have turned so ugly. I have bent over backwards for both of these two, I went against my policies and bent rules, this is my fault and right now I am regretting ever photographing either one’s session. I am beyond exhausted. I need to protect my family now from this harassment from both girls. The reason why names are posted, is because both girls have decided to go after my entire family with false accusations, blasting my name and my families number all over.

I will continue photography in a different place, I will finish up my clients that I have now, and my family and I will move on. All I ever wanted to do is to create art… and both girls managed to take the beauty out of it.

Again, thank you to those who have continued to support me. I truly am grateful for everyone. My lesson has been learned, and I will no longer become emotionally involved or become friends with clients ever again. This will be my last blog other than two more sessions that I have completed.

Bless you all,